Any Nine Inch Nails Fans?

I love both NIN and Offspring, thanks for sharing these with us! Offspring is like a band I grew up on... there's no way I could imagine not listening to their music <3

Oh me too... I've been listening to the Offspring since Ignition. I love them.
cool.png

It's amazing how many great bands are still around after all these years... My first CD (I was in 8th grade) was a Metallica album. Geez, it's been forever! And NIN, No Doubt, Offspring... I could go on and on... All of these great bands still putting out awesome music.

Oops! I thought you were talking about using really long nails to build chicken coops and wondered how that worked?
lau.gif

I will be DL'ing the NIN tomorrow while I work. I think I have a couple songs in my 72 hour long Rhapsody playlist.

Imagine this... driving down the road with the radio on someday in the future. Closer begins to play. Your grandchildren look at you, roll their eyes and say "Stop making us listen to teh Oldies channel, g'ma!!11!"

Thanks for the info Carrie. I've been a fan since the beginning and saw them in concert back in '94 or '95, don't remember which. They are in my top ten with Tool being my favorite and Rage Against the Machine following close behind. Time to load the MP3 for the ride home today. Thanks again.

Cool beans!
cool.png

DONE!!!!!!
fl.gif

Thanks, Carrie for the link. I love the NIN!!!

A few yrs ago a few of my best friends went to their concert in Pensacola, Fla and they sent me a T-shirt.
tongue.gif
I love the t-shirt, but sure wish I could have joined them for the concert.

Now I have the lyrics to" Head Like a Hole" stuck in my head!

I'm glad I could point some fans in that direction!
cool.png
This album has a bit of an industrial feel, like their old stuff, so I wonder if they did this independantly (without a label). Good for us, isn't it?! They do the music they want and don't give any money to the record labels, we get the music we want, and they make money off of touring. Sweet deal for everyone.
Rumor has it that Metallica is going to do the same thing... I'm wondering if that's even true because Lars is so... well... you know... but if they do, that would be so awesome!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom