Any Oct 6 hatches? (14 CHICKS TOTAL!!! 3 days early! PICS!!!!!)

Well im a little off but i got 13 serama eggs under a broody hen right now that are due to hatch on the 13th
fl.gif
for everyones hatches

I just put 7 marans eggs from tina (tfpets) and a bunch of her mixes, along with three of my own mutts in yesterday, so I'm looking at the 18th, and hopefully a few more marans a couple of weeks later...and then when my BRs start to lay I'll *have* to test for fertility--right?

Quote:
This is my LAST HATCH of the year, and I truly mean it this time! This hatch is cutting it too close to winter. I wouldn't have begun this hatch if I didn't already have a buyer for them.

Edited for: spelling

Last edited:
Our Pekin bantam Rosie is sitting on a batch of 5 sussex eggs, and doing a wonderful job. This will be our first hatch (the eggs were given to us from a friend), they are due on 4 October - we can't wait
big_smile.png

Sending out the good vibes to everyone, please send some our way too the kids will be so dissapointed if we don't get any babies.

My 18 Ameraucana eggs are due to hatch on the 6th. I will be taking them out of the turner tomorrow morning. I was just looking through the hatching threads for info on hatching. This will be my first hatch. Hope all goes well for all of us.

Quote:
Guess I was a little off on the cochin...I went to check her yesterday, and she had 4 chicks and one more that was pipped. Silly thing left the nest, so now I have 2 chicks that get to 'sneak in' tonight! Pretty sure my blue splash is due the 7. I have a few of her eggs in the bator due the 6 or 7(can't remember if I set them morning or night), cause I took some out and gave them back when she started setting the next day.

Back
Top Bottom