Any one else

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gaited horse, Oct 22, 2008.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Is any one else doing 4-H this year and what project(s) are you doing. I am doing Dog (showmanship and obedince[sp])
    and a market hog

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Unfortunately, last year was my last one in 4-H. I'm really going to miss it, but I applied to be a co-leader of my mom's 4-H club and I will soon be the poultry superintendent of our fair.

I used to do all sorts of projects, including horse, photography, vet science, small animal, poultry, rabbit, pig, arts and crafts, fine arts, needlework, horticulture, cooking, and a couple other project areas that I can't remember at the moment!

3. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    fun its my first year so I thought I would take it easy. Now next year I am planing on Dog same as this year, market hog, horse, lego rabbit and cavvy and mabe some more idk yet if I am going to do more.

4. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

My DD's (9 & 6) just started in 4-H! They will have their first poultry meeting tonight! [​IMG] I think I'm more excited than they are! [​IMG]

5. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I really wish we had a 4H branch were I live. They closed it due to lack of funding and I dont know how to try and get another started. Any ideas?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by