Any one from North Dakota?

Sasha81

In the Brooder
Feb 21, 2017
Williston ND
I live in Williston ND, I want to get a small coop and raise a few chickens but I'm not sure what the rules and regulations are here. I live in city so I was wondering if I am allowed to have a small coop and chickens? I am not from here so I don't know what the rules are. Thank you.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you Sasha. I think if you post on the North Dakota thread someone may have information for you. Just put your state name in the search box and it will come up.

Years ago, I used to know someone from Williston that worked on oil rigs and grew plants.

Greetings from Kansas, Sasha81, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! Best wishes to you and your flock!
wee.gif

G’Day from down under Sasha
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you are allowed to have chickens, they are so very entertaining.

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

drumstick diva has given you some good tips, hope you'll be able to keep a backyard flock!

Hi there and welcome to the chicken club! I am so glad you joined BYC, please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom