Any one have directions for a matel AArow shed ?

poultrykeeper08

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
We had bought a metal shed 3 years ago . We unloaded it off the truck in our back yard and had set it on the ground . Well the next day we had a massive rain storm that Flooded our back yard and the water was flowing like a river . Well the box and the directions got swept away .

Does any one have any directions from a shed they put up ?
Me and my mom cant remeber wat size it is (i think its 10x15 she thinks smaller )

i know it has a gambrel roof (i know i didnt spell that right ) Its the roof you see on big barns . Ya know what i am talking about ? lol

I cant seem to find any on the internet iether

If any one has any directions lying around let me know ill send you money to ship them to me

Let me know

If you remember the manufacturer you should be able to call them or hunt down a website for them and they will probably give you a copy of the directions. If you can't remember who built it go to Lowe's or Home Depot and look at the brands of buildings they have and see if that sparks your memory.

I'm looking for a inexpensive shed to be used as a shed to store my garden tools and supplies, also as an interim coop until my little girls are big enough to be put with my big girls.
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom