Any one having a problem with smilies?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by maple, Oct 10, 2011.

1. maple

maple Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Ok, so I noticed this today and wondered if I was the only one. I will click on a smilie and it will appear at the beggining of this sentence and not at the end where I want it...even if my spacer is at the end of the sentence. ok pushing now... See? It went to the front.

Testing....I can see the spacer here. X > <<<<<? and yet again it magically appears at the top.

2. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I'm thinking Maple is nuts. [​IMG]

The above was my test sentance and the smiley went exactly where I wanted it, so I think your problem exsists between the keyboard and the office chair. [​IMG]

3. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    no see [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. maple

Apr 28, 2010
    [​IMG] Everyone's out making trouble today, I see how it is. aaaaah!!!! it's still not doin it right!!!! g stomps her feet! stomp stomp stomp!

5. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Well, let's see... [​IMG] My smilie should be in between these 2 sentences!

eta: I think someone's playing spooky tricks on you...

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  6. KandiandJerry

KandiandJerry Chillin' With My Peeps

I have trouble with them sometimes....and can't figure out why....and then other days they seem to work well....[​IMG]

7. maple

Apr 28, 2010
    Quote:yeah...YOU are...you edited so that means you went back and hand typed your smilie so it would be in the middle. I know it! I just know it! [​IMG] <that would be handtyped out.

8. dacjohns

dacjohns People Cracker Upper

Methinks you're a little off kilter. [​IMG]

Worked fine for me.

9. maple

Apr 28, 2010
    aHA! ...and you thought I wouldn't notice?!! I saw that dac! Do I have to go tell bluey you bunny shaked shaked at me??? [​IMG]

^ha ha...it worked. neener neener

10. bustermommy

bustermommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    After I read this thread earlier, it did it to me once too. It must be contagious. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by