Any one here has this small coop? (PICTURE! 9th post in)

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Chickenrandomness, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Any one have it? if you do, please post some pics, so i know how big it is, and what it looks like in there. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  2. GraceAK

GraceAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2009
    Eagle River, AK
    The link is broken. If you upload the picture onto BYC and then post it from that link it should work though.

3. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

you're gonna have to upload your picture to the internet before we can see it

Up at the top of the forums it says Uploads, and you can add a file that way.
    Then to see the file go to the My Uploads link at the bottom right hand corner of the Upload page.
    To show us the picture copy and past all of the information that is below the picture and put it in your post.

4. Flippacase

Flippacase Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2009
    Massachusetts
    OMG!!!
    I HAVE THAT COOP!!!!

jk jk post the link

5. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
  6. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    [​IMG]

7. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    heh, waiting........

8. sorry people, i thought i got rid of this new topic!

9. [​IMG] there!

10. biddyboo

biddyboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Ashland, Missouri
    It's a lovely little coop, but experience seems to prove out that more is maybe better than less when it comes to keeping hens. This may fit your needs fine, and if you decide you want/need more coop space in the future, this can easily become a summer mobile run, moving the flock around the yard to unpecked green grass and bugs. Best wishes! ~G

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by