Any one into heavy couponing?

Quote:
sadly i haven't seen many coupons for a lot of organic items. I did come across a grocer's magazine with coupons for the organic items they sale

sorry, but I am of no help in that field. you can look on ebay and search organic food coupons, and see what comes up. every region will get different coupons at times, depending on the demographic

I just looked at this week's coupons and they all start with a 1.
sad.png
I don't care about brand names at bit. Okay, well... I like my Charmin, but other than that, I don't. I try to shop in the morning, because that's when they mark all of the "reduced for sale" items in the bakery! Now I'm trying to bake my own bread, but still, you can get great deals that way. Also, in the morning there are less college students. My town has a university, and I HATE shopping at night. I'm 22, but look younger, and I go around with a shopping cart, grocery list, calculator, and have things other than beer in my cart. I look strange to them, LOL.

I've been going to the dollar store for some fruits and veggies. They get them in on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Very cheap, and I walk there from my work, so no gas spent!

And I have recipes for making my own cleaning products (mostly using vinegar), and beauty supplies. I have Castile Soap for shampoo and body wash. I'm going to try homemade herbal vinegar for a conditioner (sounds gross, but supposedly it isn't. http://tipnut.com/homemade-herbal-conditioning-hair-rinse/) So I will be using extreamly cheap supplies for that. I just got fed up with how expensive all these different products are!

Beth- Your coupon bin is amazing! I shove all coupons in a drawer.
roll.png

under the bar code on the coupons out to the left a little will be a 5 or 9 then right under the barcode are all the other numbers. you may have overlooked the number on the outside of the sequence. also, I shop at cvs, and pay next to nothing (seriously) for hair care, body care, and otc meds etc.

with coupons, and weekly specials you can rack up, cheaply.

also our Kmart will do a doubling event very few months, and last time they doubled up to $2 coupons!!! so that is a potential of $4 savings on one item!!! last time i did doubles there I spent $34 and saved $135!! and got lots of hair care, mouthwash, cleaners and tons more!

okay here is what once was my linen closet, is now stuffed with hair care, baby care, otc meds, shaving stuff, bandaids, toilet paper, dental care, and feminine care items.

stockpile001.jpg

stockpile002.jpg

stockpile003.jpg

stockpile004.jpg

stockpile005.jpg

stockpile006.jpg

Quote:
no I get them from the little machines in the grocery store, hanging on the aisle (blinkie coupons I call them), peel them off of products, ebay, magazines (All you sold only at walmart, has lots of coupons), inside products I buy, and anywhere i can find them. you never know when a coupon will come in handy and I don't go anywhere without them.

Back
Top Bottom