Any one on Actenol or Boniva?

chickflick

Free Ranging
17 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Dimondale
If so..... are you having any bad side effects? I was on Actenol for three months and now my hands hurt soooo much. Was just wondering if there were other people out there having problems with these meds. I was having so many problems and had 2 surgeries within 6 months. I got to feel better for 3 months when my hands started hurting. Now.... I have "trigger finger..... in all my fingers! Not fun!! Very painful.
sad.png

I did a quick search, and found one site where a gentleman described similar symptoms. His doctor told him it was due to his low Vitamin D level (Vitamin D is necessary for calcium absorption). Makes sense to me. I'd call your doctor and ask about it.

I'm on vitamin D and calcium, and c and magnesium and multi. All dr.'s orders. I have blood test every 3-4 months. So far my blood is good and bones are good, so no need to go on Actenol, really. Thanks for taking the time to do a search for me, tho.

Too many doctors! After my hysterectomy, the gyn said "We gotta protect your bones" After I started having problems, I stopped. Then I had a appt with my thyroid dr and I told him and he asked why. Told me to stop. He's the one that gave me a bone density test. Yes, it's expensive....thank God for insurance!

Back
Top Bottom