Any one playing video games?

It is old. it still runs but not that well. Everything in it is out of date. Your telling me, about the Ps5. We have been trying to get one since it dropped and still cant.
All because of scalpers. I've been wanting a new gaming pc, and getting a graphics card right now is basically impossible. They are so overpriced on ebay right now. I've joined a few groups on reddit, such as r/hardwareswap and sometimes people are selling ps5s for a little over msrp

All because of scalpers. I've been wanting a new gaming pc, and getting a graphics card right now is basically impossible. They are so overpriced on ebay right now. I've joined a few groups on reddit, such as r/hardwareswap and sometimes people are selling ps5s for a little over msrp
Wow. I’ll have to look into that reddit. I know building a new gaming pc costs way more now than it did. But not the average inflation. Crazy prices.

I might play the occasional game or 2 as a member of the PC master race.
20200503_161541(1).jpg
Mostly open world and/or fantasy type stuff (Skyrim, Witcher titles, Assassin's Creed, God of War, etc...) and Strat games like Stellaris and Civ.

Back
Top Bottom