any otheres in Alaska

Eventually we will have to convince our mom here to let us get some more bunny rabbits...I know she misses Theo and Snoop (Don't deny it now!) and once we get our cages set up were gonna get as many rabbits as we can!
lol.png
My brother wants to get all white ones...but i like the cute once with brown and black
big_smile.png
all we gotta do is convince mom to let them stay in our green house a little while
he.gif
barnie.gif

btw those are GORGEOUS bunny rabbits.
celebrate.gif
bow.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Just let us know when your ready for them. Our EE's should start laying about spring. We go down to Homer about every other weekend from May-July. Might be able to talk my wife into swapping some hatching eggs for a bottle of Bear Creek Wine.

Hey I'm up here in Fairbanks Alaska hitting up all the Alaska threads to see if anyone net Fairbanks or in Fairbanks would be interested in maybe getting together on a bi monthly basis to talk flock maybe start a club kinda thing.

Hi guys! I am in Anchorage. New to chickens this year. Already lost half my flock to a fox but am starting to rebuild! Getting some interesting breeds and can't wait to get more!

Back
Top Bottom