Any problems accessing this coop page?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I'm trying to open this page full of great pics:
    JJ Hen Hut

I'm on firefox 9.0.1 and am finding it hard to load the page properly. Anybody else having problems? If yes or no, please reply with what is / isn't happening as well as your browser version.

Thanks!

2. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I am on Firefox 8.0 and it took a minute to load the page, but all pictures were great. No problem.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

It might just be my crazy old computer having a hard time loading all the images.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    No problems on my end. No Firefox or anything new. Just my old Microsoft LOL!

5. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Maybe you should get a new "souped up" model computer. [​IMG]
    The computer I am on is around 6 years old, and I have less than 5% disk space left on it. Whatever that means..... That page loaded for me without a hitch. Just took a minute is all. Not bad at all....

6. off-grid hen

off-grid hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Upstate NY
    It works fine on tapatalk! Haha, sorry. Forgive me for being snarky. I'm Just really excited that I can now browse BYC easily on my iPhone. Safari loads the pics just great. :D

7. redtailgal

redtailgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2011
    IE9 here

Loaded just fine here.

I gotta go show it to hubby so he will know what he next building project it. Um, only I'm gonna put a lizard in mine. He needs a sunroom.

8. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    I tried it with 2 different browsers on the same computer (using a fast verizon air-card).

Google Chrome -- took about 3 seconds to load
    IE -- took about 40 seconds to load

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  9. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    p.s. Thought I'd mention that I edited my previous post to change a word, but the post did not note that I edited it. (edit to add...maybe if edited within a few seconds edits are not noted?)
    [​IMG]

I also tried it with firefox on a different computer and it was taking so long I gave up trying to load it.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  10. Hodawg

Hodawg Chillin' With My Peeps

No problem at all on my end, Rob, using Firefox 9.0. Two year old Gateway laptop, the page loaded in less than 3 seconds. All looks great.

Ken

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by