BYC Staff
14 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
I'm trying to open this page full of great pics:
JJ Hen Hut

I'm on firefox 9.0.1 and am finding it hard to load the page properly. Anybody else having problems? If yes or no, please reply with what is / isn't happening as well as your browser version.

Thanks!

kathyinmo

Nothing In Moderation
12 Years
May 14, 2009
(SW MO) Nevada, Missouri
My Coop
My Coop
Maybe you should get a new "souped up" model computer.
lau.gif

The computer I am on is around 6 years old, and I have less than 5% disk space left on it. Whatever that means..... That page loaded for me without a hitch. Just took a minute is all. Not bad at all....

off-grid hen

Songster
Mar 1, 2011
Upstate NY
It works fine on tapatalk! Haha, sorry. Forgive me for being snarky. I'm Just really excited that I can now browse BYC easily on my iPhone. Safari loads the pics just great. :D

redtailgal

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 27, 2011
IE9 here

Loaded just fine here.

I gotta go show it to hubby so he will know what he next building project it. Um, only I'm gonna put a lizard in mine. He needs a sunroom.

dewey

Songster
9 Years
Nov 9, 2010
north of eternity
I tried it with 2 different browsers on the same computer (using a fast verizon air-card).

Google Chrome -- took about 3 seconds to load
IE -- took about 40 seconds to load

Last edited:

dewey

Songster
9 Years
Nov 9, 2010
north of eternity
p.s. Thought I'd mention that I edited my previous post to change a word, but the post did not note that I edited it. (edit to add...maybe if edited within a few seconds edits are not noted?)
smile.png

I also tried it with firefox on a different computer and it was taking so long I gave up trying to load it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom