any sales in ky?

davecash

Songster
12 Years
Jul 22, 2007
kaintucky
any one have any reasonably priced chickens, any breed, for sale in kentucky? I want them to be almost ready to lay, or just started laying..

Hello. I have some month olds. Golden Comits & Rhode Island Red(Rooster)mix. I also have some Buff op & Rhode Island Red (Rooster)mix. They should start laying in December. I live near Vanceburg Kentucky. Email me if interested.

i dont know where vanceburg is.. i am in west ky.. somewhere around west ky would be nice.. or maybe meeting at a half way point..

Im smack dab in the middle of Cincinatti and Portsmouth Ohio. Im about an hour and a half from Cincinatti. I have 5 one month olds. I would take $5.00 a piece for them. I also got 8 two week olds that I would take $3.00 a piece for and more on the way if that is not enough. How many exactly are you looking to bye. I couldn't make a trip for just a few.

You can see pics on the my thread"Finally got pics." in the me, my familt and my chickens

wow, were a far way apart.. hmm.. well ill have to see if anything opens up more locally, thanks for the offer, however.

I live in so. OH and might be interested in the hens. What type exactly are your hens? Are they RIR mixed with either Gold. Com or Buff Orp. or are they just RIR?

I've got RIR Roo and Golden Comit Mix, and RIR Roo and Buff Orp mix. I have 8 Three week olds and 5 six week olds. and more that is going to start hatching monday(hopefully) If you are wanting them for eggs the hens that I have lay really well. Im not sure how the mix will do though.

Back
Top Bottom