1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Any strange looks from the BYC bumperstickers?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by SpottedCrow, Sep 4, 2007.

1. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I got mine a few days ago and put the "Honour Student" and "Breakfast" ones on the new car.
    I was early for my PT this morning so I was sitting in the car with the radio on and reading a book.
    A guy went by the car, stopped, turned around and looked at the back of the car. He went by me again and gave me a smile. I guess HE had an honour student too...LOL

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Hehe he - I've had looks but no comments, I think people do a double take but don't know what to say. I say give it more time and we'll see. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member Premium Member 11 Years

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    I have all 4 on my car. I was at a light and a carload of teens crept closer and closer, peering at the back of my car. Then they all started laughing and pointing.
    Usually I see someone read and smile.

4. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    I have had a few comments. People ask if I have chickens etc. I tell them go to the site, join the movement! get more chickens in the backyards! change town laws etc. erinm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: