Any suggestions on these Bantams?

The first one looks like it could be a Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantam pullet. I'm not sure on the other ones, though, but they might be mixes. Where did you get them?

we got them from a friend. we got 6 total...the 2 white ones and the other 4 all look the same as the brown one. he said they were about a week old when we got them on august 24th. so they are running close to about 5 weeks now.

They are so pretty!!!!
1f60d.png

Its a bit young to tell their breed for sure, though it looks like they're all some type of Old English Game or leghorn bantam. I would post new photos when they are about 12-14 weeks of age. By the way, in case you want to know this, the bird in the last photo is a cockerel.

Its a bit young to tell their breed for sure, though it looks like they're all some type of Old English Game or leghorn bantam. I would post new photos when they are about 12-14 weeks of age. By the way, in case you want to know this, the bird in the last photo is a cockerel.
I will do that..I was really hoping that the white ones...especially that one...weren't going to be cockerels, because the other 4 are all the same, but I told my husband I thought it was
sad.png
because we can't keep any of the males. Thank you for everyones help.

Back
Top Bottom