any suggestions

Thank you I'm a big animal lover so those seizurs scared me to death, I was trying to get baby chicks but all the stores and breeders I went to said chick season wasn't until April, I thought chickens can breed all year long??

Welcome! It sounds like your ducklings have imprinted on eachother. As a rule ducks don't like to be alone, they are flock animals, so this is normal. As for them being active, you can give them baby toys to play with and switch it out here and there to keep them entertained. The seizures, I can't help with. You can post on the emergency thread or on the duck thread and get some answers. Are they getting enough niacin? What are they eating? Ducks need niacin so if they are just eating chicken feed, then need brewers yeast in their food or niacin in their water. This cYou ould be the problem but not sure if it would cause seizures.
Thank you very much I had no clue that they needed niacin, I'm so new at this usually raising rabbits is my thing but I just couldn't resist buying those adorable ducklings, so I have gotten the niacin and vitamin and I have yet to see another seizure from him I'm so happy thank you very much :)

Back
Top Bottom