Any Thermal controlled outlet switch info?

Well that lets me out, and that's best. A drone in Georgia likely would be a target like our road signs..
big_smile.png

I hear you there, the 8 miles to the gallon my H2 is brutal to pick up small items like this, Amazon gets their workout from me as well...

And they deliver on Sundays!!  Could not believe the first time USPS sent a truck to deliver a non-emergency item to me from Amazon!

Yeah, most of my stuff arrives next day or in two days using regular free prime, they have exceptional shipping policies and practices... We also get huge monthly reoccurring drops from them and additional discounts using Amazon Mom they drop baby diapers, formula, baby wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, among other things off monthly, the discounts make it cheaper then Walmart most of the time... Can't say the UPS or FedEx guys like it all that much as the boxes are huge...

Read recently that Amazon has already filed FAA application for drones to deliver packages under 5#. Not kidding, it was in the news. Not sure how that will effect the universe.

In addition to that they are currently testing using taxi cabs to deliver packages now in some metropolitan areas, as well as opening 'will call' retail outlets for same day pickup if you need it same day...

Last edited:
The red cross used to use taxis for delivering blood. They might still do it. A taxi would pick it up in Alton, IL and bring it to the service station I worked at as a teen in far north St. Louis and meet another taxi that would take it to the big hospital complexes in mid town.

The red cross used to use taxis for delivering blood. They might still do it. A taxi would pick it up in Alton, IL and bring it to the service station I worked at as a teen in far north St. Louis and meet another taxi that would take it to the big hospital complexes in mid town.
I think they still do, but that's an emergency, and Red Cross is the supplier.

Taxi's, drones to deliver a new pair of socks is kinda silly.

Back
Top Bottom