Anybody a member of homesteadingtoday.com forums?

DENALI

Songster
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
I signed up a week ago now and cant seem to get ahold of anyone to approve my registration. Just auto reply emails. I am hoping someone can send a moderator a message for me so i can be approved and take part there as well. I registered under the same name as here DENALI Thanks for any help.

Quote:
Nope its not going there that was the first place i looked. I got the registration email that i had to reply to then got the thank you for registering email then i got the please wait for a moderator to approve you one email. That was a week ago. Thanks

......hoping someone will go over there and poke a moderator in the ribs for me and wake them up
big_smile.png

Thanks guys! Or Whoever was able to do the rib pokin! I was just approved. Thanks

I helped with rib pokin' and got in trouble, thanks a lot.
tongue.png

They said you signed up THREE DAYS ago (yes, they said it in caps) and that it was their THIRD message about you. Apparently I wasnt the only one,lol. I wish whoever else had sent something would have spoken up! Then I wouldnt have gotten smarted off at. Luckily Im not in the mood to cause trouble or I would have spoken my mind.
roll.png

Last edited:
Thanks theOEGBman for the help! And it was a week ago tonight that i signed up and after 4 days of nadda i signed up again 3 days ago. I guess not every forum can be as friendly as this one! Sorry for the trouble and hope I am welcome over there, but maybe not..... Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hi OEGB - I took a look at the homesteading forum because it sounded like exactly what I would be interested in since that's the venture I've undertaken recently. I go through Hobby Farms and Mother Earth News and then have to wait two months for new issues.

Anyway - I visited the site and just so happened I clicked on the first link on the screen about approving new members (since I thought it was odd they would have to approve people and that it would take a few days and a recommendation) - and there was your inquiry for Denali. What bothers me is the reply of Chuck. He seemed really rude and irritated and since he "personally" approves everyone it made me wonder if I want to try and join.

Any suggestions or did I just happen upon a really bad example of the atomosphere of the site and the attitude of the owner (or whatever Chuck is).

Back
Top Bottom