Anybody down for a Louisiana meet?

Hey we live in Ponchatoula, definitely in. Was talking to the wife about a road trip to the AL/GA one on the 13th, but Denham is a little closer
big_smile.png
smile.png
. Let us(wifey is ponchiepeeps) know, we have an extra rooster Black Cochin 12 weeks old, that will have to go. Anyway drop a line.

Dave

I'm really getting excited about this meet-up. I can't wait to meet even a few other people who understand this chicken-keeping thing! LOL

Since people have already mentioned selling or trading chickens, I hope it's appropriate to say that I'm looking for buff orpingtons of either sex between one and three months of age. My only requirement for a cockerel is that he's got to be "nice" for breeding; that is, he can't be a ninja roo. I will have about a dozen one-month-old Jumbo Brown coturnix that I can trade and I might have a few EE chicks from BYC's rizq's breeding around then, too--those would be a little over a week old.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Yay!! I was wondering if this got lost in space
hide.gif
I hope we can get a few more peeps to come.
I have several mutts to sell/trade and I'm hatching more EE's and Copper Black Marans this weekend, not sure if I'll be selling many of them, but they sure will be cute to look at!
I also have some ....uummmm.......Golden Sex links? That should be getting ready to start laying soon that I'd be willing to part with.
We need to get specific ASAP on who's coming so I can plan.
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom