Anybody else have Diamond Doves?

I been thinking about getting a few doves myself just need to decide on how and where to build my pen for them.i'm chicken poor right now lol....

im guessing some time in future white diamond doves may become popular hopefully? if you could put some homing ability in them itd be great to have huge flock of tiny white doves free flying then able to fit in same size area and have more room than ringnecks or homers would have. im curious if they would only have trouble with small BOPs or if anything larger than kestrals coopers and peragrines would even bother them..???

Yes,she is a beauty,What are you going to breed her to?I'm thinking a ultimate red and she would thru some beautiful birds.
In N.H.,Tony.
We don't have ultimate reds here, we have silver, fawn (red eyed) pied and bronze. She has eggs at the moment with a fawn cock bird.

im guessing some time in future white diamond doves may become popular hopefully? if you could put some homing ability in them itd be great to have huge flock of tiny white doves free flying then able to fit in same size area and have more room than ringnecks or homers would have. im curious if they would only have trouble with small BOPs or if anything larger than kestrals coopers and peragrines would even bother them..???
I have a couple of homing diamonds! At my old house I had them homing as well, pic below is them feeding out the front of the aviary with wild red browed firetails.

Here are 4 of them feeding

I have a couple of homing diamonds! At my old house I had them homing as well, pic below is them feeding out the front of the aviary with wild red browed firetails.

Here are 4 of them feeding
You guys get all the neat looking birds in your yards.All we get here are sparrows and starlings.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom