Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

had to throw out 4 but none of those eggs where mine. 2 of them cuckoo maran eggs, 1 a LS, and the other a mistery egg from a friend. so i am now down to 20. (wich is good because my mom got mad because i put so many in there..
hide.gif
)

i will be having 30 eggs due over the 9th and 10th so i will join you, i just got these eggs saturday, they are mutt eggs that consist of bantam and standard sizes along with jersey giant eggs

Quote:
frow.gif
I wish I had not candled mine. I was convinced that I had chicks. Then I decided they were not any in there. At the moment I have decided after lots of research that I must have at the most 3 chicks. Which I will be pleased with. If I ever do this again I will not candle.
th.gif

Quote:
yeah welcome aboard! You just got them this past Sat?

yes it is a long story but this is what i got

730aa0c0.jpg
incubator and all, if you want to read my story it is the last link in my sig, it also has pics of some of the chickens these eggs came from on the first page

I learned from last time.... If it isn't seeping, doesn't smell bad....leave it be. I couldn't see anything at all in my blue eggs, and those were the first to hatch last time. They look the same this time around, so I just mark with a ? and watch.
smile.png

Bluemoon

Back
Top Bottom