Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

Before I pulled out the incubator, my dh said no more chickens until March
smile.png
He must think none of these are gonna hatch lol or maybe he's in denial ;p

at least 4 chicks are pipping and 1 is zipping! its only day 19... but i am kinda conserned about the 1 chick who is zipping because he hasnt moved for a while..

Great news! my first chick of the year hatched! it wasnt the egg that was zipping though it was an EE egg which i was actually hoping this one would hatch. But i also wanted the bantam egg (the first one to zip) to hatch but sadly i think he died
sad.png
i will post a video of this cute little chickie hatching once i upload it
wink.png
i am so excited! Luckily i was there when this little guy was hatching
big_smile.png

Because he hatched that made some of the other chicks want to get out and more are zipping and almost out! i am actually surprised because it is only day 19. here is the vid:

tell me bout it all these people with early hatches, and my eggs arent doing anything, so sad maybe i should raise the temp to 102 lol, to bad i cant i got the 1588 lol

Quote:
Thats exactly what I was thinking! I have a big surprise up my sleeve if I can pull it off but It may take a week or so....

My first eggs of the year hatched a night early and were 1-1-10 babies. It was kinda fun! My eggs for the 9th I can't wait for still !!!!!

Good luck to all who still have babies coming out.

I'm all locked down and numbers are good. My hatch is supposed to start tomorrow evening. I'm so anxious. This is an important hatch for me.

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom