Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

Quote:
Dont worry your not the only one. Im on Day 20 and nothing has hapened. I hate waiting
idunno.gif

Dont feel bad.. i ALMOST gave up on my chickies and it is only day 19..
hide.gif
but sadly the first chick who zipped i think might have died in the shell but thankfully more chicks are pipping and i really want more chicks. i also hope that my 2 6 day old chicks downstairs will get along with my newest additions.. what do you think?

Congrats on the new baby!! Maybe the one that is zipping is just resting. Sometimes they rest for a while before continuing, being born is hard work :p Today is day 19 for me and I don't see anything. I caught the cats both standing next to the hatcher staring in though, real interested, like maybe they could hear something I couldn't. They haven't gave a hoot about the hatcher until now, all of a sudden.

Quote:
I dont think that one is going to make it.. its been 6 hours sence he has made any more progress and he isnt moving or anything
sad.png
But all of the sudden all the eggs are moving that started to pip and 2 more eggs just pipped!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Thankyou for sharing x It is one of the most stressful things I have done. Sorry for your babie chick who didnt make it x And I am sure they will all get on just fine with each other
hugs.gif

Another chick from a friends egg just hatched and i got that one on video too! its much longer and i will post it later because it will probably take a while to get on my computerand load.
hmm.png
He is a redish/yellow color
big_smile.png

Quote:
I am hoping too but i cant see him breathing either. when i get the chicks that have already hatched out i will take that egg out (if not already hatched) and carefully open it and see if the chick is still aive, if so i will go ahead and help him out.

Quote:
I dont think that one is going to make it.. its been 6 hours sence he has made any more progress and he isnt moving or anything
sad.png
But all of the sudden all the eggs are moving that started to pip and 2 more eggs just pipped!!!
wee.gif

Sorry you think he wont make it! Good luck with your hatches!

Back
Top Bottom