Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

I'm having trouble sending them to my mail.
With the weather there are lots of recks. I hope everything is fine, let us know.

Last edited:
Okay three are out now (see pic @ first fuzzy butt post) am I suppose to leave them in to play soccer with the rest of the eggs or remove them? Humidity has risen to 84% should I do anything there? Still have 15 eggs in bator 8 of which have pipped. Everhbody is getting kicked around by these three live wires..........

Our first quail chick came out at lunch time today! They sure are small! Here is a picture...
17139_quial_hatchling_01.jpg

Chris

I have a chick!!!! mom EE dad Favorelle! shes blonde and wet:) I just got home from work and I have a chick and 7 pipping!!!! woo hoo--better get the brooder light on and warmed-pictures later tonight! All 3 of my olive eggs are pipping!!!!! silkie too:) yeahhhh I am going out to dinner-which is great because otherwise Id be glued at my bator!!! Ill be back at 8pm hoping for more chicks out---

Holy crud 3 more are pipping! my silkies and I forgot I set 4 olive eggs and all 4 now are pipping-a frizzled polish is too!!!!!

SO now I'm up to
1 hatched out and 10 pipping!!!!

temp 100.6
hum 57% Ive been trying to bump it up but it wont go above 60%

Quote:
Griffin, oh my goodness! That's the cutest thing I've seen in a while!

Edit: edited for stupidity on my part. He plainly said those are quail.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think you should have dinner delivered so you can keep us updated:lol:

Seriously, I'm going to dinner, too, but I'll be on here as soon as I get home tonight. I can't not wait.

Back
Top Bottom