Anybody hatching on Jan 9th?

Congrats on the chicks !
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I've still got the one pipped, I think a couple others are moving. so, just waiting.....

Bluemoon

Wow congrats everyone such cute cute babies!!!!

well mine is still staggering but my EE is still in bator and the silkie still in too-still breathing I can see it moving with every breath-must just be waiting until I go to bed
he.gif
LOL...

Quote:
I know Im sorry I have 1 silkie left in bator 1/4 out-shes been that way for 12 hours! still breathing and moving around so we'll see. If its not out by morning I getting her out!

I have 4 blue marans, 1 black marans, 4 blue ameracaunas, and 1 black ameracauna out so far. 2 more are zipping now one marans and 1 ameracauna. Still a few eggs left that haven't pipped yet as well.

I had one ameracauna that was half zipped out since last night and I left it per everyone's advice and I thought it would be best. It kept chirping weakly and I could tell it really wanted out. This afternoon I decided to go get it and I am really glad I did. His membrane was stuck to him like glue, I mean his head was glued under his wing and his chin to his chest. I chipped away the shell and wrapped him in his dried up membrane in wet paper towels and let him sit in the bater for a while. Then took him out and unglued him further with a wet qtip. He is great now and so happy that he can move !!! He is singing a pretty song.

Last edited:
I didn't realize I was hatching today, but I am! I have two broody whites (one SIlkie and one white Showgirls) that shared the same box and their group of eggs are hatching. One is out.

I can also hear ducks outside hatching.

Quote:
Any guidelines?....................... Now 22 days 10 hours old?

right now Im on day 22 hour 5 and 22 minutes and still have an egg in bator.. give it a little longer...

Back
Top Bottom