Anybody hear of the Chicken Poop Raffle?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LoneCowboy, Apr 17, 2009.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    I was at a dinner last night and this guy we were sitting too was telling us about a chickenpoop raffle. You mark a board off in squares and number them. You sell the squares and then put a chicken on the board and whatever square the chicken poops in wins. I thought it was SO Funny

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
  2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Too funny! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Leave it long enough & everyone's a winner!!

4. Lairvine

Lairvine Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2007
    The Original Downeast NC
    They did that at a local bar my sis would go to... she bet but the hen laid an egg on her square! LOL din't even win anything! LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. QuailQT

QuailQT Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2009
    NW PA
    I know this is an "older than dirt" post, but it's such a good idea for chickenstocks/swaps! Even a livestock auction!
    Our high school does this as a fundraiser using a cow. They will mark off large squares then, of course wherever the first patty lands, there's your winner of half the money. The other half goes to the fundraiser.

Great and fun idea! Never thought to use a chicken!

6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Chicken Poop Bingo is a lot of fun at Chickenstocks!

7. QuailQT

Oct 23, 2009
    NW PA
    Muranofarms is planning one for NWPA in April and I sent her this idea to help earn some funds for the event costs or next year's if she gets enough. Thought that she and the winner could split the winnings. I'm so glad I came across this!

I might even suggest to our school about doing this at football games. They have a 50/50, but this would be more fun! Our school name is Clarion-Limestone, but C-L for short. All of the surrounding schools say that the "C-L" actually stands for Cattle and Livestock instead because it's out in the country and surrounded by farms and corn fields. That's the running joke about our school's name.

I say, why not embrace it? They already to the cow patty on a field (same idea on a larger scale).

8. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    It's the little cousin to cow plop bingo. [​IMG]

9. QuailQT

Oct 23, 2009
    NW PA
    Quote:EXACTLY! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by