Anybody hear of the Chicken Poop Raffle?

LoneCowboy

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
Longmont, CO
I was at a dinner last night and this guy we were sitting too was telling us about a chickenpoop raffle. You mark a board off in squares and number them. You sell the squares and then put a chicken on the board and whatever square the chicken poops in wins. I thought it was SO Funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Too funny!
lau.gif
gig.gif

I know this is an "older than dirt" post, but it's such a good idea for chickenstocks/swaps! Even a livestock auction!
Our high school does this as a fundraiser using a cow. They will mark off large squares then, of course wherever the first patty lands, there's your winner of half the money. The other half goes to the fundraiser.

Great and fun idea! Never thought to use a chicken!

Muranofarms is planning one for NWPA in April and I sent her this idea to help earn some funds for the event costs or next year's if she gets enough. Thought that she and the winner could split the winnings. I'm so glad I came across this!

I might even suggest to our school about doing this at football games. They have a 50/50, but this would be more fun! Our school name is Clarion-Limestone, but C-L for short. All of the surrounding schools say that the "C-L" actually stands for Cattle and Livestock instead because it's out in the country and surrounded by farms and corn fields. That's the running joke about our school's name.

I say, why not embrace it? They already to the cow patty on a field (same idea on a larger scale).

Back
Top Bottom