Anybody here a libertarian?

Quote:
hey! that was MY padded cell! move over! got any snacks?
pop.gif

Yes. Yes it was
big_smile.png

I got popcorn and cheesy poofs - did ya bring the adult beverages?

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
hey! that was MY padded cell! move over! got any snacks?
pop.gif

Yes. Yes it was
big_smile.png

I got popcorn and cheesy poofs - did ya bring the adult beverages?​

*snort* what a silly question! you know i did..
tongue.png

Yote - I haven't read the entire thread but as a Glenn Beck fan I have been tossing the idea of Libertarianism around.

I know that there are many factons of every party - but what can the libertarians offer an unsatisfied Rebuplican?

I'm literally done with the government. All of Washington is on the take - everyday Obama appoints more criminals to prominant positions, and all the while the republicans are there with their hands out.

Quote:
Yeah, Ducky - our reps from KY took some of that "stimulus money" - so far I think they are using it on the roadways. (reps that I voted for
somad.gif
)
Nevermind that much of the eastern part of the state is is such dire financial straits that some of the people are selling their prescription drugs to feed their families.
Seems to me if they were to take that dirty money at all, they'd use it to create some jobs or entice industry to come into the region for those folks over there.

meri

Last edited:
Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
Yeah, Ducky - our reps from KY took some of that "stimulus money" - so far I think they are using it on the roadways. (reps that I voted for
somad.gif
)
Nevermind that much of the eastern part of the state is is such dire financial straits that some of the people are selling their prescription drugs to feed their families.
Seems to me if they were to take that dirty money at all, they'd use it to create some jobs or entice industry to come into the region for those folks over there.

meri

Well, even Ron Paul, the guy who ran as a libertarian, tossed in his own earmarks on the stimulus bill after making all kinds of noise about how the dems were porking up the bill. You can't trust any of them.​

Back
Top Bottom