anybody on spark people(weightloss site)

I lkie the fact it also keeps track of your fitness goals. I make a goal for myself each month and try to achieve it or go over it.

I just checked it out, wow it's pretty cool. Now all i have to do is get started. I don't need to lose much but been wanting to get fit and there is some good tools on there. I will check out the byc page too.

This is great. You just combined my 2 favorite online spots.
Welcome to and back to Sparks people for all those that have come back and have recently joined. It is a great site to help you, help yourself lose weight.
Sharon in NC

We had a good bit of success with our weightloss/fitness goals already. Some fun challenges coming up check it out, love a few more members.

Been on this site for a week now and guess what! I've loss 2 lbs. It's one of the best I've seen lots of tools and things to get you thinking and keep you going.
big_smile.png

I joined along time ago... but don't visit as often as I should.... there so much on it it is almost confussing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I stopped visiting the boards b/c they're overwhelming to me. I just track my nutrition and read some of the articles. It's OK to skip the other stuff that's too much for you.

DBF is eating tortilla chips and sour cream right now. Must... go... eat... a salad...

Exercised my butt off at the gym today, lifted weights and cardio!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom