Anybody Please tell me the breed? Are these Bantams? What breed?

imran_uh

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Karachi, Pakistan
Here are the pictures of my new chicks. I've bought them few days ago but don't know the breed. So please help me and tell me their breed and gender?

1# Here is a dark brown/maroon . I thinks its a pullet.

i134329_brown1.JPG

2# This is kinda havin black and white feathers. I thinks its a roo.

i134330_blacknwhite.JPG

3# This has a black/dark brown spot on his head.

i134331_desi.JPG

4# It has white feather with some black

i134332_white1.JPG

5# It has light brown feathers

i134333_whitebrown.JPG

The person who sold me these told me these are red bum except number 3. I don't know what kind of breed is this. LoL Please help me telling their breed. Thx!

Last edited:
OMG! I've same another like #1 chick. I am worried if that is too a roo.. If they both will be roo then i wud be havein 4 Roo.. LoL

Please! Please! Please! Somebody help me on telling thier breed. Puhleeezzz!

I don't think they are bantams. Where did you buy the birds and do you know what hatchery they came from or are they just some "chickens" someone hatched out of some of their "chickens".

The first one is a cockerel. The rest (for now) look like pullets.

Also there is no such breed as "Red Burn" or at least that I have ever heard of. It is possible that someone tried to make a Sex-linked bird which may attribute for the different coloring between the young roo and the girls, or they could just be different breeds.

I agree with the 1st being a roo and the rest look like pullets. They don't look like any breed I've seen here in america yet. They could just be mutts. Nice looking chicks. Judging by the size of the roo in your hand they look like standard size chicks. They look like at least 2 different breeds because the roo's feet are black. How old are they?

Back
Top Bottom