anybody want 11 week old roosters?

sarahloveschickens

Songster
11 Years
Oct 26, 2008
Poconos, PA
i ordered 25 from mcmurray hatchery and i got way to many roosters.. i have about 10 of them.. my township wont allow them so i would love if someone would come and take them and give them a nice warm home i live in PA

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
theres a big variety.. i think i have some delawares some rhode island reds, and some wydottes.. im not sure but i looked them up on mcmurrayhachery.com and found some of my chicks they are beautiful roos when they grow up :]

If you don't find them homes, I can process them along with mine if you'd like freezer meat.
wink.png

LOL Don't get upset. It was just an offer since you can't have them in town. I've been trying to rehome some gorgeous buff orp roos and I have very few takers... so good luck finding them homes with winter coming.

Quote:
lol ok
sorry i just find that very upseting.. i dont understand why people would want to eat such a beautiful bird..
i mean if your gonna eat a chicken at least eat an ugly one lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
lol ok
sorry i just find that very upseting.. i dont understand why people would want to eat such a beautiful bird..
i mean if your gonna eat a chicken at least eat and ugly one lol

I'm processing mine since I can't afford to take an additional 10 roosters into winter with me and no one seems to want them. I have no problems growing and raising my own food, so it all depends on the person I'm sure. Most of the breeds you have are dual purpose and would make decent table birds.
In the event you cannot find them homes, the offer is still on the table. Homegrown chicken is way better than store bought.

Quote:
lol ok
i mean if your gonna eat a chicken at least eat and ugly one lol

I'm processing mine since I can't afford to take an additional 10 roosters into winter with me and no one seems to want them. I have no problems growing and raising my own food, so it all depends on the person I'm sure. Most of the breeds you have are dual purpose and would make decent table birds.
In the event you cannot find them homes, the offer is still on the table. Homegrown chicken is way better than store bought.

do u have any buff orpington hens for sale? i would love to add them to my coop :]

Back
Top Bottom