Anybody who has ducks come to this thread

If I did that and put a fence in like the middle of my pen, would I need to get another Drake would my drake be lonely, even though he could still see the hens every day just not be with them
I would not recommend ever keeping them separated.

Is there a reason why you don't want them to mate?

If I did that and put a fence in like the middle of my pen, would I need to get another Drake would my drake be lonely, even though he could still see the hens every day just not be with them
If you don't want fertile eggs or you don't want your birds to mate then get rid of the male.

he would not be happy. whenever i separated a drake, they just kept pacing the fence line all day long. Let me ask you, Why? Why do you not want fertilized eggs? You can collect them each day and you can eat them just the same as non-fertilized.
They do not start turning into baby ducks unless they are kept warm for many days by a duck sitting on them or if you put in an incubator.

Why?
he would not be happy. whenever i separated a drake, they just kept pacing the fence line all day long. Let me ask you, Why? Why do you not want fertilized eggs? You can collect them each day and you can eat them just the same as non-fertilized.
They do not start turning into baby ducks unless they are kept warm for many days by a duck sitting on them or if you put in an incubater
They do not start turning into baby ducks unless they are kept warm for many days by a duck sitting on them or if you put in an incubator.
Oh, I didn’t know that I was thinking so the reason I got ducks is because I would seller eggs I thought if I had fertile eggs and I sold them at the people, I saw them to didn’t eat them right away the eggs would get bloody inside and then they wouldn’t buy the eggs for me, but I didn’t know that they had to be warm to hatch

Your drake would be lonely and your girls would likely start "play"-mounting with each other.

Ducks are driven by two things: 1. food; 2. sex.

Why do you want to stop them? if they are happy ducks the will have sex. You do want happy ducks!

Back
Top Bottom