anyone buy from mypetchicken.com?

I ordered from MPC after doing lengthy internet searches. Many people were shocked that not only could I order a small quantity, but I could mix and match. The farm folks were skeptical...we went for it. Ordered all girls, and believe to date (6+weeks) they are all girls! Healthy good looking girls at that! Only thing is I couldn't get my Cornish from them, I guess they stick to their title "pet chicken". I cant wait to order again....but don't want to over crowd the bunch!

I have ordered from MPC Twice and was thrilled each time, I have two more chick orders coming - one on Tuesday and the other in August.

They have always been right on time and healthy. I think that this is a good hatchery and my chickens are all really pretty too!
Caroline

I just ordered from MPC the day before yesterday (5 EE's pullets and 5 Sussex pullets) and they were wonderfully helpful. They didn't say on their website that they had Sussex's so it's a good idea to call. But that was the only downside to the whole thing so far. I plan to order from them next time too!!

I have received 2 MPC orders Great and I am waiting on the third which shipped Tuesday so either TODAY or TOMORROW and I have my fourth order coming AUG 2.

Definately recommend them!

Caroline

I ordered from them last year - got 6 pullets - and all were sexed correctly - arrived healthy and are still doing well. I would order from them again in the future. It's nice that you can order small quantities - especially for those of us who don't have room for 25 chicks ! I can't remember if they had grow gel or not - I think mine did though.

Based on the great reviews here, I ordered 8 pullets from them yesterday. 2 Delawares, 1 Welsummer, 2 EE, 1 Golden Lace Wyandotte, 1 Golden Campine, and 1 Partridge Plymouth Rock. If they are all healthy and all girls (fingers crossed), I'm going to be in trouble because I really only have housing for 6 maximum. We shall see. 8 is the minimum for our area. I called to find out for sure, and the girl called me back later (the phones were swamped -- she said they had one person sick and another on maternity leave) and spent a fair amount of time reassuring me that the chicks would arrive safely (even in the boonies).

They will be shipped on July 12 -- one of the breeds, I can't remember which one, wasn't available until then. It is probably just as well since the coop isn't here yet either
wink.png

I have another order coming from them July 12th. Was hoping to determine the sex of my current eight before then because they could add any 'roo replacements' on to that order, but my chickens are not cooperating. Or they are in fact all pullets!
smile.png
Big thumbs up so far for MPC.

Back
Top Bottom