Anyone catch their own fish to eat?

sure do!

i like walleye, northern pike and yellow perch. but my favorite fish to catch and eat is burbot (there the only fresh water cod in the world), really only catch maybe one or two a season (and only during ice fishing season)

sure do!

i like walleye, northern pike and yellow perch. but my favorite fish to catch and eat is burbot (there the only fresh water cod in the world), really only catch maybe one or two a season (and only during ice fishing season)

I thought yellow perch have worms or something....... :hmm and they are not good to eat. Could you explain? :)

I thought yellow perch have worms or something....... :hmm and they are not good to eat. Could you explain? :)
never heard of that before, we eat yellow perch quite often,

there one of the main fish most people here go after in winter. there just as good if not better then a walleye, just not as big as a walleye though.

but am the guy who says pike are better then walleye for the table. just got to learn how to fillet them.

Did everyone learn how to fillet their fish from someone else or did you did you watch videos/looked at diagrams? Also I just had a conversation with my neighbor talking about the worms in the fish... is that a pretty normal occurrence?

Back
Top Bottom