Anyone die from anticipation while waiting on hatching? UPDATE PICS!

Absolutely, I am dieing just waiting for lockdown, I'll be in the grave befor they even zip LOL, now on a serious note, your gonna be a momma soon, it's gonna happen , iam so thrilled for you

Yep, this is day 21 for me now too. I put them in at 5pm in the evening and it is now 7pm here so i am now 2 hours into day 21! I can't here peeps or see any pips. I can however see a couple of them wiggling inside the shell but nothing yet. I'm the same way. I think i'm checking them every 20 minutes and when i try to wait longer it just makes me wonder more so i end up going to look anyway. good luck. Keep us posted.

The "Non-chicken people" i'm sure would have us all commited if they knew how much time we all of a sudden had to sit for hours and look at eggs
pop.gif
at all hours of the day and nite....
Been there ....
i have refrained from hatching in the winter due to crazy heat lamp hydro bills.... can hardly wait till spring!!!!
to all the rest of you fellow "egg lookers"
Happy Hatching and Merry Christmas!!!
jumpy.gif

I am heading to bed..as much as I want to stay up and wait.. been a long day I have definite activity with 4 eggs..
ya.gif
one or two pips I am sure.. just on the side that is out of view of the window and my trusty flashlight.
barnie.gif
I hear some LOUD peeps coming from one of the eggs.or is it that other egg...
love.gif

Hoping to wake up to fuzzy butts

Shelly

I'm still working on finishing my incubator and I'm dying to get some eggs in it!! A month from now I'll be really crazy waiting for them to hatch...

Nope. Havent died yet but will be adding life support equipment to my lockdown checklist next time.
Its a long wait...
Good luck on your upcoming hatch, may they all be fat, fuzzy and healthy!

I am back up and watching.. doesn't seem to be much progress but I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.

I died this morning...!

I went to bed with 46% humidity, checked at 12:30am and all was fine...woke up and checked at 6am and it was 27% humidity...I was quickly awake and got the humidity straight back to 50%..yes my heart stopped..crap! How did that happened? Day 15 and everything was going great...

I am dying for lockdown on Tuesday..thank goddness I am on holidays now for the whole next week...I am sure to die a few more times...hopefully lose a couple of pounds with all this worrying...

Back
Top Bottom