Hi folks! I have a forced air hovabator. I got 15 silkie eggs on the 6th that were shipped on the 3rd so they are probably 5 or 6 days old right now. I've got them in the turner in my basement at about 55 degrees. The challenge is that I ordered more eggs that have not arrived yet. Two more packages will probably arrive in a day or two. I tried to order them so they'd all arrive at the same time but then I saw the proto-onagadori eggs on here and I just HAD to have those too since I've coveted them for years. Those will arrive late in the week at the very earliest. Obviously I'm concerned about my 6 day old ones losing viability but I am also concerned about the effects of having eggs at different stages of development in the bator at the same time if I stagger the hatch and how it would work when I have to increase humidity and remove them from the turner. So I'm left with two questions for you folks more experienced than I: 1) Has anyone done batches a few days apart in development in the same bator and how did you handle it the few days prior to the first batch hatch? Will the extra humidity at day 18 damage the later batch? 2) Should I start incubating the ones I've got and am hopefully getting tomorrow or should I wait until I have all the eggs I'm going to get? Thanks for your guidance!