Anyone due on the 16th?

Quote:
I think sometimes you just have to say "thank you". Do you have a place you can incubate these too?

Mine were supposed to be due on the 15th.. had a few hatch yesterday.. this morning i have a bunch more.. so out of 19 eggs that went into lockdown I have 14 that have hatched.. 2 more are zipping.. 1 more has pipped.. not sure about the last 2 since I can't see all the way around them

the very first chick has a really severe case of wry neck.. and it looks NOTHING like any of the other chicks color wise .. so I think it may be one that was added by mistake to the eggs I ordered (it's supposed to be a blue/black or splash Ameraucauna... but looks like a little tan chipmunk stripped easter egger complete with eyeliner.. i may end up culling it since it's wry neck is really bad (the back of it's head is touching the chick's back)

ya i had crested polish due the 17th so its close enough
wee.gif

I am due the 16th also. I have 41 eggs in the incubator. Most are welsummers, I have 8 ameracauna and wellsummer cross eggs in there. Last weekend I had the same type of Hatch going in the incubator, I ended up with some of the crosses looking like welsummers with fuzzy faces, they are so cute.

Quote:
So exciting! Post pics of the babies when you have a chance. Tomorrow is day 21 for me though I put the eggs under her later in the afternoon on the first day so it may be Saturday.
fl.gif

Quote:
So exciting! Post pics of the babies when you have a chance. Tomorrow is day 21 for me though I put the eggs under her later in the afternoon on the first day so it may be Saturday.
fl.gif

I wish it was day 21 for me I have 6 more days to go grrr.

Quote:
I think sometimes you just have to say "thank you". Do you have a place you can incubate these too?

Thanks, I did, and of course I had to build another incubator just like my first one , it took me ~hour, plugged it in let it run all night, etc. the temp and humidity are great so put them in on July 9, received the eggs July 8. So now my house feels like a sauna and my DH has been great thru this whole thing. Wish me luck:fl
Ayda

Back
Top Bottom