Anyone else doing bird tlc?

incubatingisfun

Songster
10 Years
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska
We just took the class and signed up today
big_smile.png
.I am so excited to get a call to come pick up the birds!I was just wondering who else is waiting or already has baby birds from bird tlc?Any tips from people who havedone this in the past would be greatly apriciated
smile.png

It is a program where you can sign up to take care of baby birds that are abandoned then you release them into the wild.I think its going to be fun

celebrate.gif

I think that sounds awesome too!
Oh, does tlc stand for Tender loving care? That makes sense. Is this program only in the States?

bird treatment and learning center.I think it may only be in alaska but maybe other states may have a similiar program.No for most of the birds they give you this mixture you have to feed them every 20 minutes for 12 hours a day

Oh, so it wasn't tender loving care
gig.gif
Close enough!

20 minutes a day?! Wow, that's a lot of work. Are you going to take it out with you?
tongue.png
It'd be too small to eat by itself out of a dish, wouldn't it....

hahahaha.got to feed it every to minutes definently alot of work.yeah if I want to do anything i would have to take it with me or have someone take care of it for a while.it cant eat out of a dish till its older

Well, good luck is all I can say. You'll have to post pictures, I love seeing baby birds.
tongue.png
I don't usually get to lay eyes on many, no idea where to look
lol.png

What kind of birds?

Back
Top Bottom