Anyone else enjoy their koi pond and or watergardening??

I had my rocks delivered from a local quarry. 9 tons dumped in my driveway. All my beds are edged with rocks.

Right now my pond looks different. I had a leak, so I redid last summer, and still haven't replanted everything yet.

Imp

I also had mine delivered from a stone company around here. It was a few tons dumped into a big pile.
We moved each one by hand and placed it around the pond.

It doesn't take too many times of having everything eaten to make 25 cent feeder goldfish look really attractive.

I, being a tight wad, and a fan of the local rock, pick mine from the pasture behind me and from construction sites. Here in Central Texas we have lots and lots of lovely white limestone. You just have to be willing to move it. It weathers to grey and finally black, if left long enough. It also naturally breaks in layers so you can get a stacked rock look pretty easily.

I have to find me some of those rocks. It looks really nice around everyone's pond. Rocks make everything look better
smile.png

All but three of my goldfish were 25 cent feeders. I like watching them grow up.

Back
Top Bottom