anyone else expecting a shipment from ideal this week?

Fuzzy butts , fuzzy butts, and more fuzzy butts! I ordered a month ago and talked to Ideal last week. Mine are scheduled to be shipped next Tuesday but she said that it was a good possiblity that they might ship tomorrow. I am REALLY hoping for tomorrow as I am all ready and the brooder and dishes are cleaned and sanitized waiting for them. If I have to wait another week I guess I will just have too, but I may not be happy about it.
th.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

My order from Ideal is supposed to come this week- it was originally scheduled to ship out on 6/30. While I have 4 chicks that are ready to go out to the coop -it should be finished this week- I bought them from a feed store so these are my first ever mail order chicks (and ducks)! The order I placed goes something like this-

1 golden laced wyandotte
2 silver laced wyandottes
1 silver laced cochin
1 blue laced cochin
2 cayuga duckings (I'm especially excited about these)
(They're all pullets) I was told there may also be some "packing peanuts".

I think the order I placed with the local feed store for another golden laced wyandotte and 2 buff orpingtons may also be coming in this week!!!!

I'm about to be in chick/duck heaven and I can't wait!

I have a order from Ideal that is supposed to ship this week.

2 rouen females
1 rouen male
6 blue silkies

My first time with ducks and silkies!
big_smile.png

I'm expecting my Ideal order to come sometime between Wed.-Fri. this week. I'm so excited!! I'm getting:

3 Sultan Bantams
2 Silver Sebright
2 Golden Sebright
2 Black Japanese

1 crested Magpie duckling
1 crested Fawn & White Runner duckling
1 crested Khaki Campbell duckling

Umm...did I mention that I CAN'T WAIT?!!
lol.png

barnie.gif
I'M GOING CRAZY WAITING!!! i have eggs pipping in my bator and i'm expecting chicks!! i called the post office and told them to call me as soon as the truck comes in. i don't care how early it is!!

I'm getting:

4 EE's (st. run)
2 blue silkies (st. run)
2 naked necks (pullets)
2 crested pekins (1 female and 1 male)
14 Cornish X's (st. run)

fl.gif
i'm hoping for live, healthy chicks for everyone!! and i want pics when you get them!!!

Back
Top Bottom