Anyone else have a totally "blonde" moment?

Yup. Lots of blonde moments. But the best part? I have this short term memory thing that I don't remember much. It isn't that I am not interested or not listening to my friends; I just cannot remember stuff sometimes(I think it is a brain pattern established from my years as a receptionist). So when I have a blonde moment, it is pretty much forgotten shortly thereafter. LOL

Here's a blonde moment that I love telling about my DS who was 14 at the time. He was helping clean some apartments for extra money and we carried all the supplies inside the apartment and locked the door. I went in the kitchen to start cleaning and my DS came to me and asked, "Mom, how many rooms is this apartment?" I replied, "Two." Then he said, "Well then, what does this door go to?" "It's locked." So, thinking it was possibly a locked door to the hotwater heater or airconditioner I told him to show me what door he was talking about and I followed him to the door. Yes, I know you have already figured it out. It was the door we came in. I swear this is a true story.

I waited patiently for the computer to load up... waited about ten minutes... then realized that I needed to push the POWER button... that was just an hour ago.
roll.png

I have these blond moments all the time now that I've hit 40...
roll.png

I walk into a room, only to think, "why am I here??" I have to stand there for a few seconds to remember why, and then I usually can't remember until I walk back to where I was and then I think, "Oh, ok, I was going after, X,Y, or Z!"

I feel like such a blonde.
tongue.png

Now, my adopted ds....THERE is a blonde if I've ever seen one, that kiddo....
lol.png
He trips over his feet at 14 and he even has the hair to match it..
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey, I have the brunette/black hair depending on season and I do this! I AM a dumb brunette/ black haired lady, but my mind goes into different places than I want to go sometime, but I just chalk it up to age.
tongue.png

My adopted ds, he is a blonde through and through and he knows it. We're trying to correct it, but I'm not his official Mom so I have some say, but not a lot of it.
tongue.png

I'm still wandering over the house trying to figure out what I'm looking for...it'll come to me sometime soon!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey, I have the brunette/black hair depending on season and I do this! I AM a dumb brunette/ black haired lady, but my mind goes into different places than I want to go sometime, but I just chalk it up to age.
tongue.png

My adopted ds, he is a blonde through and through and he knows it. We're trying to correct it, but I'm not his official Mom so I have some say, but not a lot of it.
tongue.png

I'm still wandering over the house trying to figure out what I'm looking for...it'll come to me sometime soon!
big_smile.png

Maybe you're looking for the blonde hair dye.
lol.png

:l
I wish!! Blonde dye doesn't work on me, I'm Native american and Scotch/ Irish from North Ireland.
smile.png
I turn orange!

Blonde is a state of mind when you get older though, lol!! Gotta love getting older!
tongue.png

Well, here's a tip - If you're ever driving somewhere and you forget where you're going, just stay pull over till you figure it out!
gig.gif
hide.gif
(It's sort of like walking into a room and forgetting why you went there!)

Back
Top Bottom