Anyone else having issues with the pages loading right now?

I normally got crap internet but the standard is you tube and thats working fine, other forums seem to work fine, just this one is slow.
Yeah same!! Our Internet goes out a lot or just randomly has super slow times but like you said, other sites are working fine for me! Just this one that’s consistently slow.

All is working well here in Woodland California.

Cable modem
Windows 10 version 2004
Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Chrome wants to update. If it slows after the update I will post here

Very intereresting and odd!

I'm not having any issues at all the last few days, and now that we have cloudflare turned off, things should be routing pretty much the same way to everyone, so it's very weird that some are having issues and some are not.

We'll keep looking / digging into things!

Please keep providing as many details about your system, settings, etc. as possible so we can try to find some commonality between those having issues... cuz right now it seems SUPER random.

Very intereresting and odd!

I'm not having any issues at all the last few days, and now that we have cloudflare turned off, things should be routing pretty much the same way to everyone, so it's very weird that some are having issues and some are not.

We'll keep looking / digging into things!

Please keep providing as many details about your system, settings, etc. as possible so we can try to find some commonality between those having issues... cuz right now it seems SUPER random.
Things are ok right now for me.
Have you been turning the cloud fair off and on today?

Back
Top Bottom