anyone else living in the northeast sick of all this rain?

Still...mowing...lawn.....
th.gif

What is that bright light? Yes...Yes it is the sun. A friend of mine just recently posted on FB that she was moving to England for some sun. LOL

Oh Dear - Over here in SE Tennessee we haven't had rain for almost a month! The mountains around us deflect it.

Our garden is dying, and even daily watering isn't saving it. The grass in our yard is nonexistent!

The other day, the heat reached a peak of 110 in the shade. You get to a point where you don't want to be outside in the infernal heat, and yet you don't want to be stuck inside with the A/C running all the time. It's sickeningly hot!

Send us some of your rain!

I had started preparing to build a new coop but with all the rain I started thinking an ARK might be a better idea so I put all building on hold and I am praying some of this rain blows to our drier states in need.
fl.gif

it starting rain this am on my way to work. it has now stopped, but looks awful. they're saying not until Friday, then we're going ot see anything nice in the weather department....don't know if i can wait that long and i hate the heat and sun. on an up note, my lettuce is doing wonderful still!!!
Melinda

I have my run divided in half, for my big girls and my 12 weekers. I couldn't even let my 12 weekers out today because there side is all puddle. Poor little girls.
I NEVER complain about the weather, since there is nothing you can do about it, but this is crazy!!!!!
roll.png

Quote:
Trust me tampitt, we would LOVE to share some of it!!!

The lawns are like hayfeilds in spring, standing water, garden begining to yellow and the slugs are so big they could eat one of the chickens! To be honest, you folks should be finding our misquito's any day yet (wouldn't that be a heart break to us NE folks)
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom