anyone else on day 6?

Vamp just hang in there.
hugs.gif
It is a very trying thing that we are doing,try to sit back and enjoy. Just so you know out of 17 duck eggs I only saw 2 jumping around so I can feel for you (frist time trying to hatch duck and they are under a broody hen) boy she will be shocked if they hatch..

Mindy sending you )))))))good hatch vibes((((((((((

Don't worry, I'm the same way so you aren't alone. I'm always begging to at least get two out of however many eggs I put in there. Especially if they were eggs I bought and had shipped to me!

Quote:
I know How you Feel! My 8 year old girl said "mommy why do you look at the eggs all the time?" I guess that is a sign!!! I was so mad because she said it right in front of DH who did not know I was hatching more eggs.... Well I guess the jig is up now...and wow it is a lot easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.... LOL I'm on day 3 with self choc and self black Polish bantams in smooth and frizzled.... So I'll pray for yours and you can pray for mine as well...God has to here at least one of us right!!! oh and to go with the topic...I do not check my eggs, just put them in and sniff every couple days to see if I smell a bad egg. I have not had one explode yet.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Hi , We have just put four eggs under our very broody hen. she being such a good mum and sitting beautifully... however we just been out to her and their are now inly three eggs under her ... dont want to disturb her too much to find where it is but just wondered if this is common and where it could have gone ? Its the first time we have put eggs under her so we are learning as we go.

Back
Top Bottom