Anyone else spooked about........

desertgirl

Roo Magnet
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Albuquerque,NM
Gotcha!

The whole Facebook/My Space thing scares me to no end. I'm really not that ancient, it just seems a liittle spooky. Like an invasion of privacy or something.

Convince me?

What are the pros and cons(as you understand them)?All responses welcomme....
thumbsup.gif

I don't do myspace.

We do happen to do FB.

I have a friend who is a cop who says I should just delete my account.

Now I just use it like e-mail to keep up with old friends.

I don't hace a Myspace acct, ( figure I'm too old for that silliness. I have a Facebook acct, but it's a bit overwhelming. I get so much nonsense posted on my 'wall' it isn't funny. And, I haven't really got a clue what I'm supposed to do with it.
Sheesh, I am an old fuddy-duddy.
old.gif

no my space, facebook i occasionally check, but it is a waste of time when i can spend quality time here and with the chickens- i ration online time or get nothing done!

caf.gif

I don't do Facebook or My Space. My cousin is on Facebook, and she is forever trying to convince me to get on there. I almost did one day. I had a silly plan of changing her name just a tad, and pretending to be her evil twin. Just for giggles. But then I didn't do it.
smile.png

I am totally not interested since I have BYC...thats just me...all my friends do both of those sites and try to convince me to post but Im not interested since I have made and keep in contact with so many people on here-Love BYC

I read an article about FB the other day. A policeman stated that the personal information that you give to be on FB has all the information an ID thief needs to steal your ID! My Bff convinced me to join FB, still not convinced I want to do it. Of course I am playing Farmville, probably more ways to steal my ID! I did have two people from high school try to contact me. Haven't talked to them in 30 years, don't plan on starting now. My son moved to Calif for a while, he convinced me to join Myspace, don't use it..... he moved back & has started going to college part-time in Indpls. (very long story)

Theresa

No to either FB or MS - I have BYC.

Especially after I started getting emails on my personal yahoo account about "changes to your facebook settings". Creeped me out! I emailed them about this as fraud, asked for immediate response...a month later got a form email that "the matter has been resolved".

Back
Top Bottom