Anyone else waiting for the"post office" call

I called my PO about 40 mins ago and was told that the packages have not been sorted and he couldn't see it on top so it must be on the bottom of the pile to call back in 1 hour. Nice hey, these are my BO eggs from Jim in WV now I am really on pins and needles. He did say he would hold them there which for this guy is well lets just say that was being nice. Guess my kill him with kindness plan is working.

Guess who called at 5:30? I got my little ones all in safe and sound + 3 extra ducklings. I'm putting the 20 up for sale and keeping the extras. 3 Magpies came in I ploan to keep one for myself, a crested rouen came in and I am tempted to keep the African gosling for myself.... I hate selling these birds!!! I want to keep every single one I see!

I feel like I am pregnant. I am anxious and reading everything I can find so I am a good Mom. My husband is excited too. The baby's room (coop) is almost ready. Been thinking of names and everyone I talk to knows I am expecting!!!
My family thinks I am crazy, after all I am 48 and acting like a child about all this.

I was shorted 5 chicks

OH no did you want those five extra chicks or can you just get reimbursed for them? If you just get a reimbursement don't let them just reimburse you for the chicks...there is shipping you had to pay for them too
smile.png
Good luck!​

Quote:
OH no did you want those five extra chicks or can you just get reimbursed for them? If you just get a reimbursement don't let them just reimburse you for the chicks...there is shipping you had to pay for them too
smile.png
Good luck!

I will call when they open. I guess I am going to have to go to TSC today and get 5 more. oops I mean 6 gotta get that free waterer. hehe. Well I split this order with my cousin.
We order
15 Barred rock ( only got 10 )
5 BO
5 buttercups
5 Light brahmas.

I got the brahma, buttercups and was supposed to have 5 Barred rocks. But I only took 2 . But thats ok I guess. cause everyone is healthy and peeping.

I will call when they open. I guess I am going to have to go to TSC today and get 5 more. oops I mean 6 gotta get that free waterer. hehe. Well I split this order with my cousin.
We order
15 Barred rock ( only got 10 )
5 BO
5 buttercups
5 Light brahmas.

I got the brahma, buttercups and was supposed to have 5 Barred rocks. But I only took 2 . But thats ok I guess. cause everyone is healthy and peeping.

THat is great! I am so happy that everyone was ok and made it safely. Was it a two day delivery or a one day? I think you said two but forgot. I'm so nervous for my little ones coming in a few weeks! I hope they all make it ok! You will have to take PICS! I would love to see them
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom