Anyone elses girls not laying after quake?

onwingsofdragons

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
North Texas
Just wondering when they might calm down, I moved the coop today so they might feel safer in a new location to see if that would help. If Irene hits us, I'm bringing them inside, they're super stressed by our hailstorm early this week, then the quake... I don't know what they would do with a hurricane added to that all in one week. Poor girls ; ;

Aww poor girls. The are just traumitized. They should be laying again within a week or so
smile.png

Did you see the story on the news about the weird behaviors of the animals at the zoo before the quake?
Amazing how they knew before hand and some folks didn't even know after.

I felt that quake from PA!!!! the whole building started shaking back and forth. I thought I was going crazy and was about to pass out, until someone said "did you feel that?

I bet it stressed them out a little bit, but im sure soon they will feel better and start laying again. Poor babies, its amazing how animals know that a storm or something is going to happen.
smile.png

When they changed the weather from Irene saying we had about a 60% chance of getting 2ish inches of rain I knew they didn't know what they were talking about because the girls were huddled in the corner of the coop on the floor like freezing baby chicks! If it wasn't for my girls giving me the heads up, I wouldn't have prepared at all! <3 girlies

Back
Top Bottom