Anyone ever heard of a turkey hatching a duck egg??

I have a turkey that probably will be hatching my ducklings tomorrow. I’m thinking about keeping them in the coop and giving them their own food and water or should I take them away? I’m not sure

Hello.............looking to see if anyone has any Canada geese or goslings they might need to find a home for. I have a couple and since Stromberg Canadas have come to an end, we were trying to get a couple more so our Canadas wouldn't be alone. Anyone in the Maine area please contact me at two zero seven four nine two two six seven nine...we are willing to come pick up. We live in Caribou on a five acre farm with other animals.

I have one turkey hen that runs to my chicken house everyday to cover all my eggs before i can get to them. I have to literaly take her off the boxes to get my chicken eggs. this has been going on for a couple of months. Do you think she can successfully hatch duck eggs, since she is so determined to sit on eggs?? any info would be great.. thanks

I have one turkey hen that runs to my chicken house everyday to cover all my eggs before i can get to them. I have to literaly take her off the boxes to get my chicken eggs. this has been going on for a couple of months. Do you think she can successfully hatch duck eggs, since she is so determined to sit on eggs?? any info would be great.. thanks
I do have a peahen hatching a chicken egg. You can not believe how close they are . I will try to learn to post the picture later.

Back
Top Bottom