Anyone ever ordered from Meyer hatchery?

May 2, 2020
Eastern Michigan
I have a blind Amberlink pullet, we got her two friends, they are both sweet cockerels. I need to get her another female really soon! I'm worried the chicks won't accept a little one in a few weeks. Myer has chicks Avalible two weeks ago, and offer a 100% sexing accuracy, anyone ever gotten a surprise roo from them? Thanks in advance.
0804201130.jpg
0801201917a.jpg
0731202031a.jpg

We’ve ordered ducks, geese, chickens, and if we ordered females and paid for females, they refund the money to your balance or card. So in my opinion is it guaranteed, 😂. Doesn’t help you have to wait for a new shipment but they usually are super quick if available. We ordered from them everything except our turkeys and meat chickens.

I’ve ordered from them a few times (live chicks twice and hatching eggs once) and love all the birds I’ve gotten from them. :love they’re beautiful, friendly, and all excellent layers! Even the ones I’ve heard weren’t haha I have all different breeds. And they’ve been 100% accurate on their sexing. In fact, even the free chick I got on the first order was a female and an extra of a breed I had ordered. :)

Back
Top Bottom