Anyone feed Diamonds? *Dogs*

My Great Pyr. Koda started having trouble with the dog food brand I was feeding her. She started losing her fur. I am postive she was allergic to the corn. I changed her to Diamonds Natural "Chicken and Rice" & "Lamb and Rice". Her fur came back in and she is SO much more active and hardly poops as much as she used too. Also she eats her food more eagerly than she used to eat the other brand I used to feed her.
smile.png

I feed diamond puppy large breed to my saint and have for a year now and she is doing great on it. Two of my little dachshund girls adults eat it too with no weight gain at all. My 2 boy dachshunds fight to eat it when they come in....one got in a fight with my saint over it one time. No marks left on anyone. Not a fair fight at all.....funny how they think they are able to fight a 100+ pound dog. My saint was not really fighting she thought he was playing. She just got excited runs around trying to figure out whats going on. The boys get a cheaper food so it must smell or taste good.

Quote:
Since my dogs don't eat all the time or poop that much once a day is all I think they are doing fine. Since I have feed my dogs dog chow for years and used it on my dobbie that was 14 years old when she passed I think I will stick with what works. My vet says that my dogs are very healthy and their teeth are in great shape. So I guess it works.

it didn't work for me buy hey its cheap.

Thanks for all the replies!
tongue.png

I might go with diamonds, and I might not.
hmm.png
Depends.

And it all really comes down to whether my dogs do good on it or not.

thanks for the replies though, and maybe I can find somwhere that sells

TOTW....if I can afford it. heh.

ScissorChick

Quote:
I'll say this on the TOTW....it's made by the same company that makes the Diamond brand foods. I have my house dog (an 80+ husky mix) on it and she eats much less of it than she did of the cheaper foods so I actually end up paying less for it than I did the other food.

Back
Top Bottom