Anyone feed natures best feeds?

Desertguardian

Chirping
Feb 15, 2023
I just bought a bag of organic natures best layer feed crumbles because I couldn't get my usual brand. I see they have organic soy and corn here but I heard that is hard to get in this day of GMO ridden foods. I thought I'd try it but wonder if anyone here has used it and can let me know its a good brand. Thanks !

UPDATE::: I called the company and was pleased they answered much of my question. The are certified organic and buy mostly from US but sometimes Canada and other places. They do not buy from China. They been dealing with same companies for many years and vouch for their integrity. They don't sell on amazon so if you buy you take your own risk on who is selling, but they do recommend tractor supply to get their feed. It is a complete feed with nothing else needed. She said a few other things but too much to write, lol.

Last edited:
Did you check some other reviews?
I found a few reviews on amazon but didn't say too much info. One person loved it and others just complained of bugs in the bag. Someone said buy at tractor supply only because its fresher. Nothing else was said. I googled and nothing came up, just basic reviews for "what are 10 best chicken feeds", lol. Well I bought a bag so I guess I'll have to see for myself. :{

Nature's Best has been around for probably 20 years. They are out of Kreamer, PA & Kreamer Feed has been around longer than their organic line. I always had luck with the feed. Only thing I don't like is I can only get it at TSC, it used to be in my feed store.

I use this for my hens when I can’t get local organic layer feed (guy doesn’t stock it in the winter). It serves its purpose of not having glysophate or GMO in their food & therefore my eggs, and although it is expensive it is the cheapest organic feed I can find.

Back
Top Bottom